Cinnamon Jam Donut MuffinsFrom lillyann 8 years ago
- 2 Cups self raising flour shopping list
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar shopping list
- 60g unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 Cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1/4 Cup raspberry jam (or your favourite flavor) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp caster sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted, extra shopping list
- 1/3 Cups caster sugar, extra shopping list
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a muffin tray with oil.
- Sift together self raising flour & brown sugar. In another bowl mix together butter, eggs & buttermilk. Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients, mix until just combined (don't overmix).
- Microwave jam along with caster sugar for about 45 seconds, or until jam has melted and sugar is dissolved, mix thoroughly.
- Half fill muffin holes with muffin mixture and add a little bit of jam before filling up with more muffin mixture. Cook for 8 minutes in oven, until a skewer comes out clean.
- Melt extra butter and mix together extra caster sugar & cinnamon in another bowl. One by one, brush each muffin all over with butter and roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.