Orange Bowl Ice CreamFrom tbbar 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the oranges in half.
- Trim a small slice off the bottom of each orange to create a flat surface. Be careful to not cut a hole in it.
- Use a knife or serrated spoon to dig out the fruit while leaving some intact on the rind.
- Heat the caramel sauce until it is fluid.
- Scoop ice cream into the oranges.
- Drizzle caramel onto the ice cream.
- Serve with the orange fruit on the side.
The Cooktbbar Glendive, MT
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!