Corn and Bacon CasseroleFrom scpepccee 9 years ago
- 10 strips bacon shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 cups fresh or frozen whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of drippings. Crumble bacon; set aside.
- Sautee onion in drippings until tender. Add flour, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until bubbly; cook and stir 1 minute more. Remove from the heat and stir in sour cream until smooth. Add corn, parsley, and half of the bacon; mix well.
- Pour into a 1-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining bacon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with chives.