Overnight Breakfast DishFrom kaydeeq 7 years ago
- 16 slices of bread, crusts removed shopping list
- Enough slices of back bacon or ham to cover the bread in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. shopping list
- shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4 c minced onion shopping list
- 1 tsp worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 3 c milk shopping list
- few drops tobasco shopping list
- 1/4 lb butter shopping list
- special K, cornflakes or Common Sense breakfast cerial to guarnish the top and protect the cheese from burning. shopping list
How to make it
- Spray baking dish with Pam
- Lay the bread in the bottom of the pan.
- Cover the bread with meat.
- Put cheese over the meat.
- In a seperate bowl whisk the eggs and milk together, then add all the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT THE CERIAL.
- Pour the mixture over into the baking dish.
- Cover with saran and put into the fridge overnight. In the morning uncover and cover the top with cerial. Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Let rest 10 minutes before serving.