Texas Oven BrisketFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 6 pound fresh beef brisket well trimmed shopping list
- 1 cup barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup liquid smoke shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons celery salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 275.
- In a large baking dish thoroughly mix all ingredients for sauce.
- Put brisket in baking dish and turn over once to coat it with sauce.
- Seal dish tightly with foil and bake at 275 for 7 hours.
- Remove from oven and allow to stand 1 hour before slicing.
- Slice across the grain and serve with sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!