Turkey and Cheese PaniniFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise shopping list
- 4 teaspoons basil pesto shopping list
- 8 (1-ounce) thin slices sourdough bread shopping list
- 8 ounces sliced cooked turkey breast shopping list
- 2 ounces thinly sliced provolone cheese shopping list
- 8 (1/8-inch-thick) slices tomato shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Combine mayonnaise and pesto, stirring well. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture on each of 4 bread slices; top each slice with 2 ounces turkey, 1/2 ounce cheese, and 2 tomato slices. Top with remaining bread slices.
- Preheat grill pan or large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add sandwiches to pan; top with another heavy skillet. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating1 people
Such a great panini! I loved the mayo/basil spread! I used a sourdough that had kalamata olives baked into it, and added some red onion, and it was so good! Thanks!mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it