Sweet Potato Pecan BreadFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon mace shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup applesauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 cup cooked and mashed sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped dates or raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Grease bottom of a loaf pan. Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and spices in mixing bowl. With a large spoon, stir in sugar, eggs, applesauce and milk; stir to moisten all ingredients. Stir in mashed sweet potatoes, pecans and dates or raisins.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake at 325 degrees for about 1 hour and 10 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a rack for 15 minutes. Remove bread from pan and continue cooling on a wire rack.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!