Coffee BreadFrom tuilelaith 7 years ago
- 2-1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee shopping list
- 1 tablespoon hot water shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup nuts, chopped and divided shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Combine coffee and water in a small bowl; stir until coffee dissolves; set aside.
- Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl. Add dissolved coffee, sour cream and eggs; beat until creamy.
- Gradually mix in flour mixture alternately with coffee mixture. Stir in 3/4-cup nuts. Spread batter into prepared pan and sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- Bake for 65 to 70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely before cutting.