Bean saladFrom halags39 7 years ago
- 1 cup beans. Any type will do, but I use black eyed beans. Cooked until tender. One can also use canned beans and this will reduce the time to prepare this dish. shopping list
- 1 tomato washed and choped into small cubes. shopping list
- 1 large tablespoon fresh parsely, finely chopped. shopping list
- spring onions, 4 sticks, chopped. shopping list
- 1 garlic crushed. shopping list
- olive oil to taste shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- balsamic vinegar to taste shopping list
- A dash of lemon juice. shopping list
How to make it
- Add all above ingredients and mix. Can't be easier than that.
The Cookhalags39 Dubai, AE
- Not added to any groups yet!