Chili Beans And Rice With Vegetarian ChickenFrom munchy 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb chicken alternative in chunks-like seitan or Quorn "chicken" cutlets shopping list
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) no chicken or vegetable broth shopping list
- 2 cans (16 oz ea) baked (vegan) beans in tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked rice shopping list
- 2 tbs chili powder shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup tofutti sour cream shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 green onion, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- In pot add all ingredients except sour cream and green onion.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 20 minutes or til rice is done, stirring occasionally.
- Top with sour cream and green onion.
The Cookmunchy Souderton, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!