Cheesy Salsa DipFrom zvonimir 7 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Use a spatula to spread softened cream cheese evenly over bottom of a 9x13" baking pan.
- 2. Pour chili over top of cream cheese and spread evenly.
- 3. Pour salsa over chili and spread evenly again.
- 4. Sprinkle shredded Monterey Jack cheese on top, and bake in a heated 350° F. oven for about 20 - 30 minutes, until cheese is bubbly.
- 5. The recipe can also be microwaved for about 15 minutes in a microwave-safe pan.
- 6. Prepare in exactly the same manner otherwise.
- 7. Serve dip warm with plain or flavored tortilla chips.