Weight Watchers Almond Chess BarsFrom shirleyoma 7 years ago
- 1 18.25-ounce package light yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 8-ounce block fat-free cream cheese -- softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup reduced-caloric stick margarine -- melted shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon butter extract shopping list
- 3 large egg whites shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at
- medium speed of a mixer until smooth. Pour batter into
- a 13- x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until golden. Let cool
- completely in pan on a wire rack. Sift 2 teaspoons
- powdered sugar over cookies. Cut into bars.
- Yield: 3 dozen (serving size: 1 bar).
- POINTS: 3; Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch
- Per serving: CAL 117 (19% from fat)
- Per Serving: 1125 Calories; 5g Fat (4.2% calories from
- fat); 17g Protein; 255g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary
- Fiber; 212mg Cholesterol; 237mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2
- Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat; 17 Other Carbohydrates.
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating4 people
sounds to yummy to be weight watchers! saving this.kimmer in Dunedin loved it
for another great postingmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it