Corned Beef And NoodlesFrom ravenseyes 5 years ago
- 4 oz. medium egg noodles (About 2 cups) shopping list
- 3 Tbs. butter or margarine shopping list
- 3 Tbs. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 Tbs. Prepared horseradish shopping list
- 2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 10-oz. package frozen peas, thawed shopping list
- 1 12-oz. can corned Beef, cut into thin slices shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare noodles as directed on package, or use the recipe below to prepare your own fresh egg noodles from scratch. Drain and reserve.
- In a large saucepan melt the butter or margarine over medium heat. Stir in the flour and slowly add milk, making sure to stir constantly. Cook until the mixture is thick and bubbly.
- Stir in horseradish, salt, mustard, and dash of pepper. Add peas and then noodles to the sauce.
- Turn out the entire mixture into a 9-inch square oven-proof baking dish and evenly distribute the corned beef slices over the top of the noodles.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350-F degree oven for about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand to cool, for about 5 minutes. Spoon to serve.