White Bean Sun-dried tomato BruschettaFrom asheats 7 years ago
- 1 can cannelloni beans, juice reserved shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, 1 thinly sliced & 1 halved shopping list
- 2 tbsp evoo shopping list
- ½ tsp chili flakes shopping list
- 8-10 basil leaves, thinly chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped shopping list
- lemon juice shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat, add garlic sauté for 1 minute, add chili flakes and sauté for 10 more seconds.
- Add basil leaves (do this carefully, so the oil doesn’t splatter)
- Transfer the beans to the pan, adding 1-2 tbsp of the bean liquid to the mixture. Mix.
- Take heat when the basil leaves are wilted.
- Add in the sun-dried tomatoes and parsley. Mix.
- Add the lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm on warmed slices Italian bread
The Cookasheats BIG BEAR LAKE, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!