Spicy RaitaFrom fergie 8 years ago
- 1 medium sized cucumber, grated shopping list
- Handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped shopping list
- 300ml natural yoghurt shopping list
- 2 whole green chillies (optional) shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp mint sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp roasted crushed cumin seeds shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Grate and squeeze as much water as you can out of the cucumber.
- Place this with the rest of the ingredients in your serving vessel and mix.
- Add sugar and salt to taste if the yoghurt is very sour add 1 tablespoon of milk
- Serve with your favourite starter.
- e will number these for you! Just hit 'enter' after every step.
The Cookfergie Sevenoaks, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!