Good-for-you Garlic BreadFrom jenged 9 years ago
- Good quality baguette or sourdough loaf shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- Raw garlic, minced or pressed shopping list
- Italian herbs (basil, oregano, thyme, and/or rosemary) shopping list
- parmesan cheese, freshly grated (optional) shopping list
- (Adjust amounts to number of people and individual taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees.
- Slice bread approximately 3/4 inch thick and lay slices on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over each slice
- Spread raw garlic to taste on each slice
- Sprinkle slices with herbs and cheese
- Bake 5-10 minutes, until you can smell the garlic and bread is turning golden.
- If using Parmesan, you might want to broil the bread for a minute or two to brown the cheese.