Easy Shepherds PieFrom mbelisle 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 lb lean ground turkey shopping list
- 1 lb frozen peas shopping list
- 1 pkg brown gravy mix shopping list
- 1 cup cold water shopping list
- 2 tsp rosemary shopping list
- 3 tsp sage shopping list
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
- 6 cups mashed potatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Brown meat in frying pan, draining fat if necessary.
- Add rosemary, sage and Worcestershire sauce to meat mixture.
- Add frozen peas, brown gravy mix and water. Stir to combine.
- Cook until gravy begins to thicken.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Put mixture into 9x13 baking pan.
- Top with a layer of mashed pototoes to cover meat mixture. (Can be refrigerated or frozen at this point.)
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes covered. Uncover and cook an additional 20 minutes to brown the potatoes on top.
The Cookmbelisle Suva, Fiji
- Not added to any groups yet!