Sweet And Spicy PopcornFrom silentc 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 tsp brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp garam masala (you can get this spice mix in most grocery stores. Look in the spice aisle - it will be in a bag) shopping list
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sugar, salt, garam masala, and cayenne in a large serving bowl.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat until hot. Add popcorn and cover.
- Cook, shaking pot frequently, until corn has finished popping.
- Add to bowl and toss.
The Cooksilentc North York / Toronto, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!