Mels Chicken Cordon Bleu PastaFrom bakermel 8 years ago
- 5 c. fusilli or spiral pasta; cooked & drained shopping list
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup; undiluted shopping list
- 12 oz. Monterey Jack cheese; shredded shopping list
- 2 packages thinly sliced smoked ham; cut into sm. pieces shopping list
- 4 chicken breasts; grilled in Smart Balance Light (or margarine); cut into chunks (add salt & pepper to taste) shopping list
- 1/2 c. bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 c. Smart Balance Light (or margarine); melted shopping list
How to make it
- Mix soup and cooked pasta together.
- Spoon a layer of pasta/soup mixture into baking dish.
- Layer chicken, then ham, then cheese on top of pasta mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- Pour melted margarine on top of bread crumbs.
- Bake @ 350 degrees F (uncovered) for about 45 min. or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Enjoy! :)