Cream Cheese SpiralsFrom berry 9 years ago
- 1cup butter ( 2 sticks) shopping list
- 1 cup cream cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 egg white beaten with 1 tablespoon water, for glazing shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 1 cup walnuts or pecan nuts finely chopped shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup softlight brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- With electric mixer, cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar until sofá. Sift over the flour and mix to form a dough. Gather into a ball and divide in half. Flatten each piece, wrap in waxed paper and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Mix together chopped walnuts or pecan nuts, brown sugar and cinnamon. Preheat oven to 375 F. and grease 2 baking sheets.
- Roll out each half dough thinly into a round shape about 11 inches in diameter. Trim the edges with a knife, using a dinner plate as a guide.
- Brush the surface with the egg with glaze and sprinkle each round shape evenly with half the filling.
- With a sharpknife, cut each round shape into quarters, an then cut each quarter into tour sections, to form 32 triangles.
- Starting from the base of the triangles, roll up to form spirals.
- Place on the prepared bakin sheet and brush with the remaining glaze. Sprinkle with granulated sugar. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, until goleden. Cool on a wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookberry Winter Park, FL
The Rating8 people
This looks great!liezel in Bloemfontein loved it
GREAT POST BERRY !!!!!!!!!!
GREAT PIC AS WELL
HAVE A BLESSED DAY
MUMTAZmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
This is mouthwatering Berry.Thanks for sharing with us.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it