Cream Cheese SpiralsFrom berry 6 years ago
- 1cup butter ( 2 sticks) shopping list
- 1 cup cream cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 egg white beaten with 1 tablespoon water, for glazing shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 1 cup walnuts or pecan nuts finely chopped shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup softlight brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- With electric mixer, cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar until sofá. Sift over the flour and mix to form a dough. Gather into a ball and divide in half. Flatten each piece, wrap in waxed paper and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Mix together chopped walnuts or pecan nuts, brown sugar and cinnamon. Preheat oven to 375 F. and grease 2 baking sheets.
- Roll out each half dough thinly into a round shape about 11 inches in diameter. Trim the edges with a knife, using a dinner plate as a guide.
- Brush the surface with the egg with glaze and sprinkle each round shape evenly with half the filling.
- With a sharpknife, cut each round shape into quarters, an then cut each quarter into tour sections, to form 32 triangles.
- Starting from the base of the triangles, roll up to form spirals.
- Place on the prepared bakin sheet and brush with the remaining glaze. Sprinkle with granulated sugar. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, until goleden. Cool on a wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookberry CO
The Rating8 people
This looks great!liezel in Bloemfontein loved it
GREAT POST BERRY !!!!!!!!!!
GREAT PIC AS WELL
HAVE A BLESSED DAY
MUMTAZmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
This is mouthwatering Berry.Thanks for sharing with us.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it