Chinese Dipping Sauce for eggrollsFrom volki1269 6 years ago
- 2 cups orange marmalade shopping list
- 4 tablespoons orange juice shopping list
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard shopping list
- 4 teaspoons horseradish shopping list
- 2 small piece finely chopped ginger shopping list
- OR shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
How to make it
- Blend orange marmalade, orange juice, and lemon juice in blender or food processor or beat vigorsouly by hand.
- Add dry mustard, horseradish and ginger.
- Blend and chill.
- This is not a "hot"dip but has a zip to it.
- Make well ahead so more 'zip" can be add if desired.
- Keeps forever refrigerated.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookvolki1269 Shady Spring, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!