Onion And Pepper SoupFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Chop onion finely.
- Remove pith and seeds from peppers then cut into thin strips.
- Melt butter then add onions and peppers and cook gently until soft.
- Add stock and bring to a boil.
- Add tomato puree, salt and pepper then simmer to desired consistency.
- Let soup cool then puree some of the soup using a liquidizer.
- Pour pureed soup back into pan with the rest and reheat to serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!