Beef Vegetable Cabbage SoupFrom elle 8 years ago
- 1 46 oz can of tomato juice (like V8) shopping list
- 1 46 oz can of water (plus 2 cups, for more broth) shopping list
- 1/2 onion, diced shopping list
- 2 carrots, sliced shopping list
- 4 potatoes, cubed shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn shopping list
- 1 can of green beans (or fresh or frozen) shopping list
- about 1/2 head of cabbage, sliced sort of thinly shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs package of stew beef , cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 8 beef bouillon cubes shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot, add the juice and water.
- Then add the onion, garlic, carrots, potatoes and cabbage.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 35 minutes.
- Add the corn, green beans, beef chuck and beef cubes.
- Simmer for another 40 minutes or so, until beef is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookelle NH
- Not added to any groups yet!