Spicy Spinach Artichoke DipFrom carebecca 8 years ago
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- i/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted bell peppers shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup grated Pepper Jack cheese shopping list
- Box of frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and drained shopping list
- 13.75 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped pickled jalapeños shopping list
- 2 loaves of sourdough bread (or I like the Hawaiian sweet bread with mine) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Add all other ingredients and mix until blended.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Drop oven to 350.
- Cut up one of the loaves of bread and create a bowl out of the other loaf by scooping out the center of the bread.
- Cut the bread into bite sized pieces and place in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes.
- Scoop dip into the bowl and serve with the bread pieces!