Milk PuddingFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- On stove top boil water that is to be used in pot that will be placed in the oven-fill pot with about 1-2 inches of water.
- Boil milk while preparing eggs, sugar and lemon extract.
- Blend eggs, sugar and a little lemon extract.
- While adding milk to the blended mixture pour it through a strainer.
- Set stainless steel bowl in pot and set in the oven to bake 45 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Let pudding cool completely in pot usually about 2 hours.
- Do not set in refrigerator to speed up cooling or pudding will fall apart.
- Once pudding is completely cooled take a round platter set over stainless steel bowl and flip upside down and the pudding should set on the platter.