Blue Cheese-bacon DipFrom not2dvous 8 years ago
- 7 bacon slices, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup half-and-half shopping list
- 4 oz. crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbs chopped fresh chives shopping list
- 3 Tbs chopped walnuts, toasted shopping list
- flatbread/assorted crackers shopping list
How to make it
- Cook chopped bacon in skillet over med-high heat, 10 minutes or until crisp. Drain bacon, and set aside. Add minced garlic to skillet, and saute 1 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with electric mixer until smooth. Add half-and -half, beating until combined. Stir ito combine bacon, garlic, blue cheese, and chives. Spoon into 4 (1 cup) baking dishes
- Bake 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until golden and bubbly. Sprinkle top with walnuts. Enjoy!
The Cooknot2dvous Orlando, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!