egg noodles with cabbage and paprikaFrom crossfire 8 years ago
How to make it
- bring pot of water to boil.
- Chop onion. Shred cabbage.
- in skillet, met 2 tbsp butter in the oil over med high heat until hot but not smoking. add onions and stirfry unto it begins to color, about 6 minutes.
- add noodles to boiling water and cook until al dente, about 9 minutes, or according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, add the remaining 4 tbsp butter and cabbage to the onions in the skillet and cook until the cabbage begins to wilt, about 5 minutes.
- add the vinegar, sugar, paprika and salt. bring the liquid to a boil, reduce the heat to medium low, cover and simmer until the cabbage is completely wilted, about 1 minute.
- drain the pasta and toss it with the cabbage.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!