Crunchy Onion RingsFrom berry 8 years ago
- 4 onions shopping list
- 1 lt. Oil… or enough to fry shopping list
- Dry ingredients: shopping list
- 150 gr. flour shopping list
- 4 tbsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pinch of sugar shopping list
- Wet Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 250 ml. milk shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the onions crosswise i cm tic and separate rings.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
- Mix wet ingredients.in another bowl.
- Now pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Dip onion rings into fritter batter letting excess drip off. ( using tongs)
- Fry in small batches for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookberry Winter Park, FL
The Rating10 people
I agree, there is no such thing as too many onion rings. Sounds great - thank you! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
Another great snack food...way to go Annie...craners in Coarsegold loved it
These were very good and yummy. Thanks again for the recipe! *hugs* =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!