Mediterranean Beef KabobsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 pound boneless beef sirloin steak shopping list
- 3 green onions sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon crushed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano crushed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Trim fat from meat then cut into 1-1/2” cubes.
- Place meat cubes in a self-sealing plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- Combine green onion, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, tarragon, oregano and pepper.
- Pour over meat and seal bag then marinate in refrigerator 4 hours turning occasionally.
- Drain meat and discard marinade.
- Thread meat cubes onto six metal skewers leaving 1/4" between pieces.
- Place kebabs on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
- Broil 4” from heat for 10 minutes turning occasionally to brown evenly.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!