Spicy Grilled Chicken SandwichesFrom cheftom 7 years ago
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless, skinless shopping list
- 1 Tbs McCormick Steakhouse seasoning shopping list
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 tomato, diced shopping list
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 4 rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Season the chicken with the steakhouse seasoning, cayenne and chili powder on both sides.
- Grill for 2 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, saute the onions and mushrooms in olive oil.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and slice into strips.
- Place the rolls on a oven safe pan and place a slice of cheese on each roll.
- Arrange chicken strips, diced tomato, and the onions and mushrooms on each roll.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Spicy Mayo
- 4 Tbs mayonnaise
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- Combine all 4 ingredients for a spicy mayo that goes great on this sandwich and adds some extra kick into each bite!