Serendipitys Frozen Peanut Butter Hot ChocolateFrom shandy 8 years ago
- 6 1/2 ounces milk chocolate, bittersweet chocolate, and semisweet chocolate shopping list
- 3 T. sugar shopping list
- 1 T. unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk, divided shopping list
- 1/2 c. chilled whipping cream shopping list
- 2 T. peanut butter shopping list
- 3 c. ice cubes shopping list
- chocolate shavings shopping list
How to make it
- Place 6 1/2 ounces assorted chocolate in medium metal bowl. Set bowl over saucepan of simmering water; stir until melted and smooth. Add sugar and cocoa and stir to blend. Gradually whisk in 1/2 cup milk; whisk until sugar dissolves. Cool mixture to room temperature.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream in small bowl until peaks form. Place remaining 1 cup milk, chocolate mixture, peanut butter, and ice in blender. Puree until smooth. Divide between 2 large glasses. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!