Incredibly Fast Pesto And Spinach LasagnaFrom enricus 9 years ago
How to make it
- Defrost the spinachs, either by cooking them in a quarter of a litre of boiling salty water, then, squeeze them dry, or washing them should they be fresh; but letting them slightly wet.
- Put the spinachs in a bowl, and chop them.
- Throw the pesto sauce and the cream into the bowl and blend them with the spinachs.
- Season the blend with salt and pepper to suit your taste.
- Cook the noodles in boiling water for three minutes if you have chosen no-boil pasta, or the recommended time otherwise.
- Stir the meat with salt and pepper.
- Spread some water in a baking dish and cover the base of the dish without drying them, as they will cook themselves with their own moisture.
- Drop a third of the mixture of spinachs, cream and pesto and spread it onto the layer of pasta.
- Make a layer of noodles and drop another layer of mixture, with the exact dose to make a third layer of pasta and mixture.
- Repeat the last step.
- Arrange a final layer of lasagna noodles and drop some grained cheese.
- Bake the lasagna in a pre-heated oven (180deg C) until the cheese is melted, and every part of it is perfectly cooked (aprox. 10-15min).
- Eat it with the company of a good beer and your friends/guests. Bon appetit!
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookenricus Barcelona, ES
- Not added to any groups yet!