Deer SteaksFrom krazyeyez 9 years ago
How to make it
- Thaw out steaks
- Dice Onion
- Set Stove to high heat
- Coat large skillet with olive oil
- When oil is hot, add in diced onions
- When onions are carmelized add steaks
- Sprinkle on coarse pepper and salt over steaks
- Rip off leaves from parsley stems and add leaves
- Add mushrooms
- Pour in beer-opional after about 3 min.
- Cook each side of steaks for approx. 5 min.
- NOTE: Deer is a very tender meat and does not need to cook long or it will become rubbery, cut into one steak and ensure that they are still not raw. Should be a greyish color.
- SERVE AND ENJOY!
The Cookkrazyeyez N St Paul, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!