Cottage Cheese PancakesFrom daisy 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together 4 eggs, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 cup flour and 1 cup water.
- Blend very well until all lumps are gone.
- Preheat frying pan with about 1 Tblsp oil.
- Make about 4 inch crepes with egg mixture.
- Then mix together 1 cup cottage cheese, 2 Tblsp flour, 2 eggs and salt and pepper.
- Take 1 crepe and put some of cottage mixture in centre.
- Roll up and place seam side down in greased 9x9 inch pan.
- When first layer of crepes is done spread sourceam on the layer.
- Sprinkle fried onions on top of sourcream and sprinke with dill.
- Put more crepes on top of first layer and repeat with sourcream, onions and dill.
- Bake at 350 degree for 30 mins.