Peach CobblerFrom angelgirl94 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place butter in a 8" x 8" baking pan. Put into oven to melt. Remove from oven when melted.
- In a small saucepan,stir together peaches,cinnamon,and nutmeg.
- Bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- In a medium mixing bowl,combine flour,sugar,and milk. Mix well.
- Pour batter into baking dish over the butter. DO NOT STIR.
- Carefully spoon peaches with syrup over the batter. DO NOT STIR.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.