Baked potato soupFrom tiarose 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 can (14.5 fl. oz.) chicken broth shopping list
- 1 can (12 fl. oz. ) NESTLE Carnation Evaporated Milk shopping list
- 2 large or 3 medium baking pototes, baked or microwaved shopping list
- Toppings: cooked crumbled bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, sliced green oions. shopping list
How to make it
- MELT butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 2 minutes or untill tender. Stir in flour, gradually stir in broth and evaporated milk. Scoop potato pulp from 1 potato (reserve potato skin); mash. Add pulp to broth mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes just to a boil. Dice remaining potato skin and potato(es); add to soup. Heat through. Spoon into bowls, sprinkle each with toppings.
The Cooktiarose Fontana, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!