Easy One Pot Chicken and RiceFrom fallenangel8612 7 years ago
- 3 bags of "boil-in-a-bag" rice shopping list
- 1 pkg of boneless skinless chicken shopping list
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- season salt to taste shopping list
- Alternate: instead of cream of chicken, you can use: shopping list
- 1/2 can of chicken broth shopping list
- enough cornstarch to thicken the dish shopping list
How to make it
- Put a medium-large pan on the stove 3/4 full of water, and put the uncooked chicken in. Cook until chicken is done, the time of this will depend on how big the chicken pieces are, and how frozen they are.
- Once finished, put the cooked chicken into a bowl and break into pieces, while putting the three bags of rice into the pot and cooking it for approx 10 minutes, or however long the box indicates.
- After the rice is finished, remove the bags, drain the water and cut open the bags and dump rice back into pot.
- Add chicken and Cream of chicken soup (or alternative chicken broth and cornstarch.
- Keep on low-med heat until the contents are hot.
- Season to taste, Season Salt tastes really good with it.
- Serve with pretty much any kind of vegetables.
- Note: My significant other added soy sauce to it and loved it.