M M Marshmallow Cream CakeFrom mamajune 8 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- 3 cups flour (self rising) shopping list
- 2 sticks butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 2-3 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vanilla favor shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oil shopping list
- 16 oz. bag m&m plain chocolate shopping list
- 1-8 oz. bag marshmallows shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Mix dry ingredients first, then add the eggs one at a time. Next, put in vanilla flavor, oil and milk and mix until smooth and consistent. After completely mixed, add m&ms and marshmallows. Bake at 350 degrees until fork no longer pulls out any dough.I would check it after 30 mins and go from there.
The Cookmamajune High Point, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!