Kickin PastaFrom typhanie 8 years ago
- tomatoe sauce shopping list
- lasagna pasta shopping list
- chicken breasts shopping list
- provolone cheese shopping list
- ginger shopping list
- onion salt shopping list
- mushrooms shopping list
- jalapenos shopping list
- tomatoes shopping list
- garlic shopping list
- salt shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- pot of water shopping list
- season all shopping list
How to make it
- Begin boiling your pasta
- trim the excess fat from your chicken breasts / cut the breasts into small strips - about a cm apart / cut each stip in half or thirds / add seasonall , paprika, and jalapenos as you fry your chicken.
- start your sauce in a small pot / pour tomatoe sauce in and add onion salt- ginger- fresh, or prediced tomatoes -minced garlic- salt and pepper.
- by now your pasta should be soft / drain the pasta and set it on your clean cutting board horisontally. cut vertically each cut about a half inch away from the next.
- add your pasta, chicken, sauce, provolone cheese, and mushrooms together and blend the wonderfull tastes together as the cheese melts.
- for a little more kick add more jalapenos as you mix everything together.
- when you serve it just slice a piece of provalone cheese in one direction and place it on top of the serving in a stripe formation to decorate. :)
The Cooktyphanie Biloxi, MS
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!