Red White and Blue PotatoesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Prick potatoes with a form then brush with oil.
- Place on a microwave safe plate in microwave oven.
- Cook on high for 3 minutes.
- Turn potatoes and cook 3 minutes more.
- When slightly cool halve lengthwise and scoop out pulp leaving thin shell.
- In a large bowl beat together pulp, cream cheese, 2 tablespoons blue cheese and 1 tablespoon of the pecans until combined.
- Add milk to make desired consistency.
- Spoon into shells.
- Arrange filled shells on microwave safe plate and cook on high 3 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and pecans.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!