Hamburger Hash BrownsFrom crs101271 9 years ago
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash browns potatoes, thawed shopping list
- 3 T vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- 1 can (2.8 oz) French-fried onions, divided shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine hash browns, oil and pepper. Press onto the bottom and 1-inch up the sides of an ungreased 9-inch square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350F for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in gravy mix and water. Add vegetables and garlic powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese and half of the onions. Spoon into the potato shell. Bake, uncovered, at 350F for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and onions. Bake 5 minutes longer.
The Cookcrs101271 Norton, OH
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!