Chocolate Pecan Thumbprint CookiesFrom tannzzi 9 years ago
- 1/2 Cup butter + 1 Tablespoon (Softened & Divided) shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 1 egg white Slightly Beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 Cup All Purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 Cup Finely Chopped pecans shopping list
- 3/4 Cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a Bowl Cream 1/2 Cup Butter & Brown Sugar. Beat in Egg Yolk &
- Vanilla. Gradually add Flour; Mix Well. Cover & Refrigerate for 2
- Hours or until Easy to handle.
- Roll Dough into 1 inch Balls. Dip in Egg White & Roll into Pecans.
- Place 2 inches apart on Greased Cookie Sheets. Make a 1/2 inch
- indentation in the Center of each Ball. Bake at 325 for 10 minutes.
- Press indentations again. Bake 10 - 15 Minutes longer, or until
- Pecans are Golden Brown. Remove to Wire Racks to Cool.
- In Microwave Safe Bowl, Heat the Chocolate Chips& remaining
- Butter until Melted; Stir until Blended & Smooth. Spoon into Cooled
- Cookies. Makes about 18 Cookies