Corned Beef With Honey Mustard GlazeFrom conner909 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cover beef with water.
- Bring to boil and simmer approx. 4 – 5 hours.
- When done, remove beef from water and pat dry.
- Mix mustard, honey, brown sugar and horseradish.
- Place beef in baking pan and cover top of beef with mixture. Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven for approx. ½ - ¾ hour.
- Add veggies the last hour if you wish. (Cabbage, potatoes, carrots, onions and/or rutabagas)
- Slice beef against the grain. Hmmmm ummmm.
The Cookconner909 Whereabouts, Unknown
The Rating3 people
wow michele its wonderful gf just in time for st pattys day thank you hon
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
HI, I AM GOING TO MAKE THIS DISH TOMORROW AND CAN'T WAIT, I HAVE HAD A TASTE FOR CORNED BEEF FOR SOMETIME NOW, I AM SURE I WILL LIKE IT I WILL LET YOU KNOW, TAKE CAREchell_chell in Ann Arbor loved it
It was delicious. I ended up applying the glaze repeatedly in small quantities in order to keep it from just pooling in the bottom of the pan. It really completed the flavor of the corned beef (which ordinarily can be a bit bland).DaiAylward in loved it