Apricot ChickenFrom jlophoenixrising 5 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 can apricot halves shopping list
- 3 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves shopping list
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar shopping list
- 4 green onions chopped shopping list
- Hot cooked rice, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter over medium heat for five minutes, turning occasionally. Cover and cook for 5 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- Drain apricots, reserving juice. Cut apricots into 1/2 inch slices, set aside. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and reserved juice until smooth. Stir in preserves and vinegar until well combined; pour into skillet. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until your sauce thickens. Add your apricots and chicken; heat through. Sprinkle with onions.
The Cookjlophoenixrising Randolph, KS
The Rating4 people
I've made something similar and it was very good. Great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
Love it, Love it... the apricots make it so good!
got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
great recipe. Thanks. Got my 5 toocookingforfun in Marblehead loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!