Apricot ChickenFrom jlophoenixrising 7 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 can apricot halves shopping list
- 3 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves shopping list
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar shopping list
- 4 green onions chopped shopping list
- Hot cooked rice, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter over medium heat for five minutes, turning occasionally. Cover and cook for 5 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- Drain apricots, reserving juice. Cut apricots into 1/2 inch slices, set aside. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and reserved juice until smooth. Stir in preserves and vinegar until well combined; pour into skillet. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until your sauce thickens. Add your apricots and chicken; heat through. Sprinkle with onions.
The Cookjlophoenixrising Riley, KS
The Rating4 people
I've got to try this one!dynie in Marietta loved it
great recipe. Thanks. Got my 5 toocookingforfun in Marblehead loved it
Love it, Love it... the apricots make it so good!
got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!