Cocoa Kiss CookiesFrom cadavis 9 years ago
- 1 cup ( 2 sticks) butter, softened shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa ( I use Hershey's) shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 bag (9 0unces) Hershey's Kisses milk chocolates or your favorite flavor Kiss shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl until creamy.
- Stir together flour and cocoa; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Add pecans; beat until well blended.
- Refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove wrappers from kisses.
- Mold tablespoons of dough around each kiss, covering each one completely.
- Shape into balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
- Cool slightly, about 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely and roll in powdered sugar.
- Roll in sugar again just before serving, if desired.