Green Chili Pork StewFrom pood 5 years ago
- 2 lbs. boneless pork 1 1/2" cubes shopping list
- 1 T. cooking oil shopping list
- 4 cups chicken broth (divided) shopping list
- 3 cans whole kernel corn drained shopping list
- 2 celery ribs diced shopping list
- 2 medium potatoes peeled and diced shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes diced shopping list
- 3 cans chopped green chilies shopping list
- 2 tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt optional shopping list
- 3 T. all purpose flour shopping list
- corn bread or warm flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- In a dutch oven over medium high heat, brown pork in oil.
- Add 3 1/2 cups broth, corn, celery, potatoes, tomatoes, chilies, cumin, oregano and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour or until meat and vegetables are tender.
- Combine flour and remaining broth, stir into stew.
- Bring to a boil, cook stirring constantly until thickened.
- Serve with corn bread or tortillas if desired.
The Cookpood Georgiana, AL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!