BLT WrapsFrom jlophoenixrising 7 years ago
- 2 1/2 lbs thick sliced bacon-cut into 1inch pieces shopping list
- 10 (12 inch) flour tortillas shopping list
- 2 1/2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 1/4 head of lettuce-shredded (I like to buy the pre-shredded lettuce in the produce section) shopping list
- 2 1/2 tomatoes diced shopping list
How to make it
- Fry your bacon til evenly brown-drain and set aside.
- Place one tortilla on a microwave safe plate. Sprinkle tortilla with 1/4 cup cheese. Cook in microwave 1-2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Immediately top with 1/4 of bacon, lettuce, and tomato. Fold sides of tortilla over, then roll up. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
The Cookjlophoenixrising Riley, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!