Angel Food Cake with Peach Coulis SauceFrom dariana 9 years ago
- One 10 oz. bag frozen peaches, or 10 oz. fresh peaches shopping list
- One 10 oz. jar of jam, sugar-free (peach or apricot) shopping list
- 1/4 cup water plus 4 Tablespoons shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 store-bought angel food cake shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the peaches into bite-sized pieces. (You may have to slightly defrost them.)
- Place the peaches, 1/4 cup water, the entire 10 oz. jar of jam, and lemon juice into a sauce pot and heat until bubbly and hot.
- In a separate bowl mix the cornstarch with the 4 Tablespoons of water until evenly mixed and no lumps.
- Pour the cornstarch/water mixture into the sauce pot with the peaches and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Let mixture cool.
- Drizzle over Angel Food Cake.