Sweet Potatoe CasseroleFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
- 4 1/2 cups cooked and mashed sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together mashed sweet potatoes, 1/2 cup butter, milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs. Spread sweet potato mixture into the prepared baking dish. In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar and flour. Cut in 1/3 cup butter until mixture is crumbly, then stir in pecans. Sprinkle pecan mixture over the sweet potatoes.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!