Southern Style Chilli Beans with turkeyFrom lovetocook03 8 years ago
How to make it
- Put beans in large pot and boil on high watching carfully so not to stick.
- Brown turkey in large frying pan and drain.
- Add turkey to beans.
- Cut stem off of three or more pepperoccinis becareful not to spill the juice.
- Pour juice from peppers in bean, turkey mixture.(if you wish you can cut up the pepers and add to mix)
- Add in chilli packet with one cup of water, Stir well to mix it in.
- Add Chilli powder.
- Cut up bell pepper and add it in.
- Mix well and reduce heat to med-low.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes or untill hot. Stirring occasionally.
The Cooklovetocook03 Greensboro, NC
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!